Sybase offers all its customers a variety of online developer support tools. We also offer the SupportNow Plan, an enhanced technical support offering that gives developers access to additional resources.
GENERAL SUPPORT RESOURCES
If you are not a Technical Support Contact and/or are without a support plan, you still have access to a variety of support resources beyond those listed in the left column of this page:
- Technical Documents — A complete digest of the latest support-related technical information, including tech notes, FAQs, certification and problem reports, white papers and more. Create a profile to view all relevant technical documents on a personalized site.
- Product Manuals — Product- and platform-specific manuals are available for download to provide developers with easy access.
- Tech Notes — These solutions and workarounds for common development issues help developers leverage their peers’ experiences.
- Report a Bug — Developers can use the “Log a Bug” feature to document issues. By reporting bugs, developers can contribute to the ongoing improvement of Sybase products.
RESOURCES FOR CUSTOMERS ON THE SUPPORTNOW PLAN
If you are a Technical Support Contact, you have access to all developer support resources. You can also log and manage cases from this site or contact your local support center directly for assistance.
- Case Management — These tools let developers log and manage their cases online.
- Support Center Directory — Find contact information for local support centers.
- Solved Cases — The solved cases database allows developers to find information about situations similar to the ones they’re facing and to leverage the solutions implemented.
Sybase support groups provide developers with access to a wide network of peers and product experts. These contacts can provide solutions and suggestions for nearly any issue.
- Team Sybase — A group of technical evangelists for Sybase who support the products and newsgroups and work with customers to adopt Sybase solutions.
- ISUG — The International Sybase User Group (ISUG) offers developers a strong network of peers. With thousands of members in more than 50 countries worldwide, ISUG offers a network of people whose interests cover everything from system development and operation to business analysis and application design to remote synchronization, warehousing and the Web.
If you’re interested in purchasing a SupportNow Plan, you have several options:
Send an inquiry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT RESOURCES
Sybase also provides a number of additional support resources: